Penatalaksanaan Gigi 36 dengan Diagnosis Nekrosis Pulpa disertai Abses Periapikal Kronis
The main goal of endodontic treatment is to remove the entire microbial flora from the root canal system and promote periapical healing. Microorganisms that settle in the root system play an important role in the development and persistence of periapical lesions. Necrotic canals provide a very favorable environment for the growth of microorganisms in the root canal system. Thus, elimination of these bacteria is essential for apical and periapical healing after endodontic treatment. This case report discusses the endodontic treatment using calcium hydroxide in a necrotic pulp with chronic periapical abscess.
2. Pandey V, Dey S, Luthra M, Singh R, Chatterjee S. Nonsurgical healing of large peri-radicular lesions using a triple antibiotic paste: A case series. Journal of Advanced Medical and Dental Sciences Research. 2019 Nov 1; 7(11):158-62.
3. Ramtekkar S, Warhadpande M, Dakshindas D. Non-surgical management of a large periapical lesion: case report. Journal of Advanced Health Sciences and Research| July-December. 2019; 1(1): 83.
4. Mandhotra P, Goel M, Rai K, Verma S, Thakur V, Chandel N. Accelerated Non-Surgical Healing of Large Periapical Lesions Using Different Calcium Hydroxide Formulations: A Case Series. International Journal of Oral; 2016.
5. Dixit S, Dixit A. Nonsurgical retreatment of a very large periapical lesion using triple antibiotic paste, calcium hydroxide and intracanal aspiration technique. Endodontology. Januari 1, 2017; 29(1): 78.
6. Samanta S, Majumdar D, Saha P, Majumdar D. Nonsurgical Management of Chronic Periapical Lesion Using Calcium Hydroxide-A Case Report. International Journal of Innovative Research in Dental Sciences. Jun 30, 2017; 2(6): 5.
7. Ba-Hattab R, Al-Jamie M, Aldreib H, Alessa L, Alonazi M. Calcium hydroxide in endodontics: An overview. Open Journal of Stomatology. Dec 5, 2016; 6(12): 274-89.
8. Prada I, Micó-Muñoz P, Giner-Lluesma T, Micó-Martínez P, Muwaquet-Rodríguez S, Albero-Monteagudo A. Update of the therapeutic planning of irrigation and intracanal medication in root canal treatment. A literature review. Journal of clinical and experimental dentistry. Feb, 2019; 11(2): e185.
9. Abuhaimed TS, Abou Neel EA. Sodium hypochlorite irrigation and its effect on bond strength to dentin. BioMed research international. Aug 20, 2017; 2017.
10. Kanmaz F, Altunbaş D, Zan R, Akpınar KE. Nonsurgical endodontic treatment of a large periradicular lesion. Turkish Endodontic Journal (TEJ). 2017; 2(1): 21-4.
11. Ahluwalia Y, Sharma U, Kumar N, Malik A, Singh A, Narayan A. Adaptation of single-cone gutta-percha in curved canals prepared and obturated with protaper and heroshaper systems by using cone beam computed tomography. Journal of International Society of Preventive & Community Dentistry. Mar, 2019; 9(2): 185.
12. Hargreaves M. Kenneth, Louis Berman H. Cohen's Pathways of the Pulp. Eleventh edition. St. Louis: Elsevier.
Copyright (c) 2020 Ratu Amelia, Deli Mona
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.