HUBUNGAN BERAT BADAN IBU HAMIL PADA TRIMESTER DUA DAN TIGA DENGAN STATUS KESEHATAN JARINGAN PERIODONTAL DI PUSKESMAS ANDALAS PADANG
The increasing production of hormone estrogen and progesteron during pregnance known as a risk factors of periodontal disease during pregnance. The other risk factor of periodontal disease during pregnance is obesity, because adipose tissue in obesity person produce pro inflamatory cytokines that influence periodontal status. Both of this risk factors could happen in pregnance woman. During pregnancy, production of hormones estrogen, progesteron and the weight is gained. The aim of this study was to evaluate the relationship between weight during pregnance with periodontal status. This research was an observational analytic with crossectional comparative, with 52 sampels. CPI indeks was used to evaluate the periodontal status meanwhile weight during pregnance was measured by GWS IOM. The resulting data were analyzed by chi-square test. There were significantly differences between pregnance weight at trimester 2nd and 3rd with increasing of the Community Periodontal Indeks.
2. Depkes RI. Riset Kesehatan Dasar 2013. Jakarta : BPPK. 2014
3. Beckmann R.B, C. Obstetrics and Gynecology 6th Edition, Cina : ACOG, 2010. p: 45-50
4. Lafaurie, I. G. Gingival Tissue and Pregnancy, Gingival Disease – Their Aetiology, Prevention and Treatment. Colombia : InTech Open. 2011. p: 101-105
5. Adriaansz, G. Asuhan Neonatal, Indonesia, 2008 : 1
6. WHO. Obesity and Overwight : WHO. 2003
7. Dept. of Health. Adult Body Mass Index (BMI) Chart. Vermont. 2007
8. Li Nan, et al. Maternal Prepregnancy Body Mass Indeks and Gestational Weight Gain on Pregnancy Outcome. China : Plosone.Org. 2013 : 1-2
9. Rasmussen M, K. Weight Gain During Pregnancy Reexamination the Guidelines. North Carolina : Inst Med. 2009.
10. De Casttilhous, E. D et al. Association between Obesity and Periodontal Disease in Young Adult. A Population- Based Birth Cohort. Brazil : J. Clinc Perio. 2012 p: 717-718
11. Puskesmas Andalas. Laporan Akhir Tahun Puskesmas Andalas 2013. Padang : Puskesmas Andalas. 2014
12. Rahayu. G. Pengaruh Kebersihan Gigi dan Mulut dengan Status Gingivitis pada Ibu Hamil di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Andalas Kecamatan Padang Timur Kota Padang Tahun 2012. Padang : J. Andalas 2012 p: 217-224
13. Lindneimer D, M et al. Hypertension in pregnancy. United State : J Am Society Hypertension. 2008. p: 484-485
14. Chitsazi T. Mohammad, et al. Association of Periodontal Disease with Elevation of Serum C-reaktive Protein and Body Mass Index. Iran : T Univ Med Sci. 2008. p: 9-11
15. J. Kareles, A, et al. Obesity and its Role in Oral Health. United State :Int J Allied Health Sci Pra. 2007. p: 1-4
16. Rebecca, A, et al. Attitudes Toward Weight Gain During Pregnancy: Result from the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohot Study (Moba). Int. J. Eat. Discord. 2010. p.394-401
17. Jenifer, NG, et al. Maternal Overweight, Obesity and Excess Gestational Weight Gain. BC Perinatal Health Program. 2009.
18. Nascimento, GG, et al. Relationship Between Periodontal Disease and Obesity: The Role of Life-Course Event. Brazilian Dental J.2014.p.87-89